Video Mapping System
Real-time video & photo geotagging
Geotag videos, photos, and audio notes automatically with this video mapping system (VMS-333). VMS-333 provides a simple installation, reliable data capturing, and efficient mapping on Google Earth with Iswhere geospatial video mapping software. Also, custom named features of interest during your patrols that will readily appear on the map as labeled placemarks with VMS-Mobile Android app. VMS-333 is also available for rent.
- Automatically geotag photos, video, and audio notes with the GPS coordinates of your targets.
- Map and analyze your data on Google Earth.
- Track the location of your specific targets with a thumb trigger.
- Custom named features of interest during the patrols that will readily appear the mapped videos as labeled placemarks.
- Control the intervals at which photos are taken with a digital camera to create a collection of continuous corridor image strips.
- Road conditions: geotag potholes, damaged signs, shoulders drop-off, ice patches, bridges, and more with Go Pro and Sony cameras.
- Objects in far distances: geotag objects in far distances with Nikon cameras, Vectronix, and Tru-Pulse laser rangefinders.
- Pipeline methane leaks: geotag pipeline gas leaks with Boreal methane gas detector.
- Approx. 0.37 lbs.
- Approx. 4.25 x 3.75 x 1.00 in.
- 6AA batteries (24 hrs.) or external battery pack.
- Bluetooth capability.
- Video camera with external microphone jack (3.5 mm.)
- Windows XP, Windows 7 Professional and above.
- Questions? We are here to help. Email or call us at 970.493.3952.
- FAQ | Manual | Tutorial video | Webinar | Brochure