Pipe-I Service Webinar, Methane Detection and Data Analysis
By: Magaly Mori
Sign up for an introduction to RHS' method for patrolling pipelines for methane emissions
- Red Hen Systems (RHS) uses its dual detection method for locating and viewing emissions points in pipeline corridors.
- RHS geotags the video of your pipeline survey showing methane emissions points.
- To view and see the track log, HD video, IR video and additional sensor data on the pipeline's centerline and right-of-way in Google Earth.
- RHS collects wind speed and direction data to determine the origin of emissions.
- RHS identifies emissions, manages alarms for PPMs higher than ambient levels, and reports to customers.
- To evaluate findings from RHS reporting and analysis.
- RHS can customize data delivery methods to meet your needs.
We have been developing geospatial video mapping and intelligence solutions since 1997. For more information, contact Brian D. Kading at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 493.3952