Post 360 photos to Google StreetView from Media MapperMobile
Geotagging and media collection application Media MapperMobile now allows users to upload their 360 content into Google StreetView. With the Android application, users can share a link via email to open images in Google Maps, and they can select and delete 360 images from Media MapperMobile to Google StreetView.
The new features make Media MapperMobile a StreetView Ready application. With the StreetView integration, users can share content with their audiences in an accessible way; one that they most likely use on a regular basis.
Download Media MapperMobile from Google Play.
Here’s how it works:
1. Click Street View Photos on Media MapperMobile, and sign into Google via Red Hen Systems application.
2. Click the plus button at the top right of the screen. This will open a list of 360 photos that you have previously imported or taken on Media MapperMobile.
3. Select the photo you want to upload, and long press on any single image. Then, select the "Upload to StreetView" option.
4. To share an email link of StreetView photos, long press on any single image and select the share button. The email will include a GoogleMaps link to the image and thumbnail of the image. View the image from our example here.
5. To select and delete 360 images from Google StreetView, long press on any single image in the photos screen and click delete.