VMS-333 is a video mapping system that speeds up ground and aerial data collections with a simple installation of the equipment and automatic data capturing. Just connect the GPS and camera, or video recorder, to the VMS-333. The VMS-333 will automatically geotag photos, videos, and audio notes. Then, view your data in Google Earth with IsWhere, our geospatial media mapping software.
Use RHS' VMS-Mobile Android app, a remote utility for the VMS-333, to customize feature names during the patrols that will readily appear with the mapped videos as labeled placemarks.
- Automatically geotag photos, video, and audio notes
- Identify features of interest with the red push button
- Custom named features of interest during the patrols that will readily appear with the mapped videos as labeled placemarks
- Control the intervals at which photos are taken with a digital camera to create a collection of continuous corridor image strips
- Map and analyze your data in Google Earth
- Bluetooth Enabled for GPS or Remote Access
- Connect your intercom system to record commentary
VMS-333 Basic Kit