Digital Mapping Reconnaissance Toolkit Exportable DMRT-EX
Geospatial system for aerial data collection and mapping of geotagged photos
Digital Mapping Reconnaissance Toolkit Exportable | DMRT-EX Webinar - Register
June 13, 10-11AM MDT
How to georeference your aerial photos? DMRT is a geospatial intelligence system that integrates the critical tools to capture the GPS coordinates of your targets and build detailed maps of areas of interest for post-analysis of missions. DMRT-EX is a custom integration of cameras, a laser rangefinder, GPS unit, and software linked through Red Hen System's VMS-333 video mapping system.
The VMS-333 encodes multiple geo-referenced sensor metadata records into a single data stream and combines this metadata with photographic and video imagery. Data multiplexing capabilities are available for two different mission types--nadir and oblique ground observation missions:
- The nadir mission will provide an automated process to create a seamless orthogonal geo-referenced photographic mosaic of the entire flight path that can be used to produce 3D terrain models of the ground below.
- The oblique mission provides the functionality to take at-will photographs of ground-based areas of interest from a handheld SLR camera, and geo-reference these photographs with the location of the ground target using coupled laser rangefinder technology.
- Lightweight, integrated design
- Compatible with laser rangefinders of varying power
- Efficient post-mission analysis process
- Wide range of applications
- Bluetooth capability
- Laser Rangefinder
- Android Tablet
- isWhere Software
- MediaMapper Mobile Software
- VMS-Mobile Software
- Memory Cards