Map your 360 experience in Google Earth
Map your geotagged videos and photos in Google Earth with IsWhere. IsWhere shows you the GPS coordinates of where photos and videos were taken, track log, and sensor data simultaneously. It provides visual updates of terrestrial and aerial surveys, including construction progress, pipeline and powerline monitoring, natural disaster assessment, animal migration patterns, and so on.
A moving cursor indicates the exact GPS location of the camera during video playback. Colored icons in Google Earth indicate the targets captured during the data collection. You can clip sections and individual images from the video.
IsWhere is an easy-to-use mapping solution for novices and GIS experts looking for a 3D cartographic representation of their geospatial data collections.
Download the IsWhere 7-day trial for free. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 970.493.3952.
How to geotag videos and photos?
- Decodes audio recorded by Red Hen's Video Mapping System (VMS).
- Shows the location of all forms of media on Google Earth.
- Visualizes geotagged photo, videos, and audio on Google Earth.
- Includes a video clipper tool.
- Displays multiple track logs on the map.
- Decodes video using the legacy gem decoder as needed.
- Supports Field of View through Sensor Point of Interest (SPOI).
- Intervalometery features available for frame capture.
- Includes Media Geotagger plug-in.
- Option to export as ESRI shape files (line and point features).
- Plays back geotagged 360 videos using VLC 3.0.0 version and equirectangular 360 photos using Windows Photo Viewer.
- Download and installation assistance