Mapping software to visualize & geotag your infrastructure
Locate your assets by geotagging and mapping them in Google Earth with IsWhere. IsWhere shows you the GPS coordinates of where videos and photos were taken, track log, and sensor data simultaneously. It provides visual updates of terrestrial and aerial surveys, including construction progress, pipeline and powerline monitoring, natural disaster assessment, animal migration patterns, and so on. A moving cursor indicates the exact GPS location of the camera during video playback. Colored icons in Google Earth indicate the targets captured during the data collection. You can clip sections and individual images from the video.
IsWhere is an easy-to-use mapping solution for novices and GIS experts looking for a 3D cartographic representation of their geospatial data collections. Download the IsWhere 7-day trial for free. For enterprise licenses, email or call us at 970.493.3952.
- Decodes audio recorded by Red Hen's Video Mapping System (VMS).
- Shows the location of all forms of media on Google Earth.
- Visualizes geotagged photo, videos, and audio on Google Earth.
- Includes a video clipper tool.
- Displays multiple track logs on the map.
- Decodes video using the legacy gem decoder as needed.
- Supports Field of View through Sensor Point of Interest (SPOI).
- Intervalometery features available for frame capture.
- Option to export as ESRI shape files (line and point features).
- Plays back geotagged 360 videos using VLC 3.0.0 version and equirectangular 360 photos using Windows Photo Viewer.
- Download and installation assistance
- Media Geotagger Plug-in