MediaMapper Mobile (Gov)
Geospatial mobile mapping software, an Android app to collect and map geotagged videos and photos
Free download for US Government Employees at the GEOINT App Store. Use Internet Explorer to open the links below. Contact us. Please use our form or call 970.493.3952.
- Embed GPS data (time, longitude, and altitude) and sensor information (altitude, temperature, humidity) in photos and videos.
- Mark features of interest (FOI) while taking photographs and recording audio notes.
- Take sequential photos based on time or distance intervals.
- View a complete video, along with its track log and route on a map, showing where it was taken.
- See thumbnails of photos and videos on Google Earth™ to identify their locations.
- Use photo triangulation to determine the location of a remote object photographed from at least two positions.
- Generate a PDF of any photo or map screen, complete with GPS and Laser Range Finder information, then annotate the PDF, add a QR code and email it.
- Upload photos to a server or share them via email, along with their latitude, longitude, pitch, roll and yaw.
All feedback will be appreciated regarding your experience with the app and the GEOINT App Store. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about using this app in the field and to explore additional Tactical Handheld Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance products from Red Hen Systems, please contact Sr. Account Manager Ian Gilbraith at email@example.com or (970) 344-6292.
Federal credentials include:
|* Use Internet Explorer to open the GEOINT App Store|
- Embed GPS data (time, longitude, and altitude) in your photos and videos.
- Embed Laser Range Finder distance data in your photos.
- Mark points of interest as you photograph them.
- Generate a PDF of any photo or map screen, complete with GPS and LRF information.
- Use the new VMS-USB Decoder device to watch a GEM video on any video playback device (PC, laptop, television) while viewing a moving map on your Android device.
- Use photo triangulation to determine the location of a remote object.
- Remotely control an external Sony Wi-Fi enabled camera to shoot still photos or videos.
- Fill out data collection forms.
- View photo locations on Google Earth.
- Watch a video and view the route where it was captured on a map screen on your Android device.
- MediaMapper Mobile sotfware application
- 2.3.3 and up Android Operating System