Video Mapping System Kit
Real-time geotagging technology
VMS-333 is a video mapping system that speeds up ground and aerial data collections with a simple installation of the equipment and automatic data capturing. Just connect the GPS and camera, or video recorder, to the VMS-333. The VMS-333 will automatically geotag photos, videos, and audio notes. Then, view your data in Google Earth with IsWhere, our geospatial media mapping software.
Use RHS' VMS-Mobile Android app, a remote utility for the VMS-333, to customize feature names during the patrols that will readily appear with the mapped videos as labeled placemarks.
Applications | geotag pipeline methane gas leaks, road conditions, and long-range targets.
- Road conditions assessment: geotag potholes, damaged signs, shoulders drop-off, ice patches, bridges, and more with Go Pro, Sony, and 360 cameras.
- Targets at far distance: geotag targets at a distance with Nikon cameras and Vectronix and Tru-Pulse laser range finders.
- Natural gas: geotag pipeline gas leaks with BOREAL methane gas detector.
- Automatically geotag photos, video, and audio notes
- Identify features of interest with the red push button
- Custom named features of interest during the patrols that will readily appear with the mapped videos as labeled placemarks
- Control the intervals at which photos are taken with a digital camera to create a collection of continuous corridor image strips
- Map and analyze your data in Google Earth
- Bluetooth Enabled for GPS or Remote Access
- Connect your intercom system to record commentary
- VMS-333, video mapping system
- VMS-Mobile Android app, VMS-333 remote utility
- IsWhere, geospatial video mapping software
- Garmin GPS Receiver (RHS Certified)
- AC and DC Power Cables
- Pelican 1400 Case
- 4 ft. Long 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable
- Video Mapping System Decoder Stick, for real time GEM decoding
- Video Recorder or Camera