Video Mapping System VMS-333
Geospatial hardware for ground and aerial data collection of geotagged videos, photos, and audio notes
VMS-333, our patented video mapping system, speeds up ground and aerial data collections with simple installation of the equipment and automatic data capturing. Just connect the GPS (global positioning system) and camera or video recorder to the VMS-333. The VMS-333 will automatically geotag photos, videos, and audio notes of your targets with GPS coordinates. Then, map and analyze your data in Google Earth with IsWhere, our geospatial media mapping software.
Use VMS-Mobile Android app, the remote utility for VMS-333, to custom named features of interest during the patrols that will readily appear the mapped videos as labeled placemarks.VMS-333 applications
- VMS-333 for road survey: georeference potholes, damage signs, shoulders drop-off, ice patches, bridges, and more with Go Pro and Sony cameras.
- VMS-333 for security and defense: geotag crops with Nikon cameras and Vectronix and Tru-Pulse laser range finders.
- VMS-333 for natural gas: georeference pipeline gas leaks with BOREAL methane gas detector.
How to put GPS coordinates into videos, photos, and audio notes for other industries? Contact us. Please use our form or call 970.493.3952.
- Automatically geotag photos, video, and audio notes with the GPS coordinates of your targets
- Track the location of your specific targets with a thumb trigger
- Custom named features of interest during the patrols that will readily appear the mapped videos as labeled placemarks
- Control the intervals at which photos are taken with a digital camera to create a collection of continuous corridor image strips
- Map and analyze your data in Google Earth
- Bluetooth capability
- VMS-333, video mapping system
- VMS-Mobile Android app, VMS-333 remote utility
- isWhere, geospatial video mapping software
- GPS Receiver