VMS-333: Geospatial Video Mapping System (VMS)
Geotags Videos, Multiplexes Sensor Data, Collects Metadata that can be turned into Geospatial Intelligence
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 493.3952
The VMS-333 captures and geotags video and images during walk-by, drive-by, sail-by, or fly-over patrols. It is a simple solution to a complex problem: what are you seeing and exactly where is it? All you need to do is connect your camera, GPS, and power to the VMS-333. The VMS-333 can simultaneously encode geographic location and sensor data (for example, temperature, gas concentration, and ambient light) to a video recorder's SD card. Data can be collected from still cameras, video cameras, advanced aerial patrol technologies, computers, and more.
This is the ideal geospatial video mapping solution for anyone who needs to perform video geotagging of patrols and identify the exact location their data was collected. No matter if you are patrolling or monitoring on land, by sea, or in the air, VMS-333 is the perfect tool for media geotagging and capturing the location of your data so you can view it on a map.
Notes: Camera and recorder are not included.
Click the points for more details
- Recording: Encapsulate all still photos, video, audio, and GPS data in a single file on the hard drive or memory card in the camcorder
- Audio: Record verbal notes to compliment video
- Feature trigger: Press a thumb trigger each time you see a point of interest to note its location for a quick review on a map
- Bluetooth capability
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
- AC/DC power supply
- VMS-333 Hardware
- IsWhere Software
- GPS Receiver
- Feature Trigger
- Cigarette Lighter Power Connector
- AC Power Adapter
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7 Professional and above
- Standard NTSC and PAL, SD or HD video formats (some restrictions on HD)
- IsWhere Software