Sr. Sales Associate Position (Oil & Gas)
- Red Hen Systems: A solution-based company headquartered in Fort Collins, CO (Greater Denver Area) spanning a variety of verticals, and consistently recognized for its focus on innovation and leading-edge technology.
- Full time | Fort Collins, CO preferable, or home-based location will be considered
Red Hen Systems offers an exciting career opportunity for a highly motivated sales individual to grow our fugitive gas leak detection solutions suite of offerings. This exceptional career opportunity offers strong income potential and upward advancement for a solution sales oriented, consultative new business sales associate. The successful candidate will be a key sales team member with a “best-in-class” Oil & Gas pipeline solution provider consistently recognized as a leader in the dynamic and evolving Energy market segment.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and expand sales to targeted Oil & Gas prospects and customers in midstream and downstream operations arena
- Create and execute key sales initiatives to increase Oil & Gas pipeline inspection revenues and drive consistent sales activity
- Qualify incoming RFQ’s, create proposals and develop quotes from internal team
- Provide accurate monthly and ongoing sales forecasts
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales revenue goals
- Utilize Salesforce CRM tool to develop sales opportunity pipeline of qualified prospects, manage opportunities and drive sales cycle
- Coordinate sales and technical support team activities including customer onboarding, technical support, and training
- Nurture long-term partnerships with existing customers and industry alliance partners
- Engage with Oil & Gas industry associations, networking organizations, trade shows, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required with formal solution sales training is a plus
- Minimum 5+ years of sales experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Experience and proven track record selling complex solutions to strategic accounts
- Direct sales experience and knowledge of identifying key account decision makers
- Highly developed customer relations and negotiations skills with ability to effectively communicate at CXO suite level
- Must possess excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive with ability to navigate in a high-energy, team selling and growing company environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed sales and customer support strategies
- Team player who values long-term customer relationships respects fellow associates and enjoys lifelong learning
- Flexible with ability to accommodate 30% to 50% domestic travel
About Red Hen Systems: Red Hen Systems founded in 1997 and headquartered in Fort Collins, CO is a geospatial metadata solutions provider rapidly bridging dynamic markets from conservation to energy, military to transportation, and utilities to satellite imagery. Red Hen Systems goes beyond basic telemetry data collection and GIS geotagging image applications by providing agile metadata strategies for high definition video mapping systems along with servicing, educating and training a variety of high-profile clients traversing relevant enterprise GIS markets. No matter how complex the issue or technical the situation, Red Hen Systems can provide on-site or virtual guidance to assist clients with leveraging mission-critical technology solutions.
Red Hen Systems enables professionals to collect multiple streams of data simultaneously that includes full motion video (FMV) and still images, GPS coordinates, time and date, and data from lasers, optical gas imaging (OGI) cameras, atmospheric sensors, etc. Consultation services, data analysis, data storage, customized mapping, and onsite training complete the offering. To learn more about Red Hen Systems, we welcome you to visit with us in-person or review our value proposition at redhensystems.com