Warranty and Returns
- Red Hen Systems, LLC. Guarantees that all equipment will operate under normal operation conditions as defined in each items respective user manual. RHS will provide unique limitation policy for custom engineering projects. Please see warranty information if your product is defective or in need of repair. RHS reserves the rights to dispute limitation of any product provided. Red Hen will not be responsible or liable for 3rd party items limitations integrated with Red Hen Systems products. Please see in 3rd party items warranties if a claim needs to be filed.
1 year free of manufacturer defects warranty that will come with all Red Hen System hardware products (does not include software.) An extended warranty plan can be purchased at the discretion of the customer at the time of purchase. All warranties start at the time of purchase.
- The benefits of purchasing extra 1 year extended warranty plan:
- Provides an extra year of coverage against manufacturer defects.
- Covers common wear and tear to hardware.
- Makes old hardware eligible for trade in toward new hardware (in store credit.)
- Includes free ground shipping to and from RHS Fort Collins, CO from within the continental US for repairs.
- Troubleshooting: RHS defines troubleshooting to support the client to be able to turn on and gain functionality of the hardware or software. This does not include processing client “test data”. If the consultation leads to RHS employees processing any kind of data for the client, the client will be informed that there will be fees associated with such action (listed below.)
- Customer: Asking about interface, setup, OS troubleshooting; Covered by tech support (No Charge.)
- Customers: Personalize issues regarding data and etc.; Are to be billed after the customer is notified that their request is not covered by normal tech support and agree to the terms. Please see list below for rates (Fee.)
- Custom features: if a customer request custom features to software or hardware refer to Custom Engineering/ development (Fee.)
Pricing for Extend Warranty Program: Standard warranty is 1 year starts at date of purchase.
- Extended warranty is an additional year
- VMS-333: $160
- Blue2CAN: $10
- Pipe-I Solution:$2,100
- Silver: $220
- Gold: $380
- Platinum: $470
Pricing for data Processing based on 1hr intervals:
- $65/hr. minimum 1hr.
Software Training: GO to assist
- $55/hr. minimum 3hrs.
Hardware Training: GO to meeting
- $40/hr. minimum 2hrs
In House RHS training
- $120/hr. minimum 5hrs.
Custom Engineering/ development
Contact us through our web form or call 970.493.39.52 to assess the return material authorization process.
RED HEN SYSTEMS, LLC. shall only be obligated under its warranty for Product with Defects, which are reproducible by RED HEN SYSTEMS, LLC. in the execution environment under normal operating conditions in accordance with the appropriate Documentation provided with the Product at time of purchase. RED HEN SYSTEMS, LLC. will be responsible for all return shipping costs of repaired or replacement units to USER. Replacement Products will be warranted for the remaining warranty period of the original product.
The warranties set forth above shall not apply to (i) any third party software or hardware, whether or not such third party software or hardware is provided by RED HEN SYSTEMS, LLC., except that RED HEN SYSTEMS, LLC. will, at its option, repair or replace any third party components contained within the Red Hen Systems, llc. product for a one (1) year period following USER’s purchase of the Product; (ii) any Product which has been modified, repaired or altered, except by RED HEN SYSTEMS, LLC.; or (iii) any Product which has not been maintained in accordance with any handling or operating instructions supplied by RED HEN SYSTEMS, LLC. or has been subjected to unusual physical or electrical stress, misuses, negligence, accidents, abuse, neglect, vandalism or acts of nature.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will RED HEN SYSTEMS, LLC. be liable to USER for any special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages of any kind, including but not limited to any lost profits and lost savings, or other incidental, special, punitive, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way related to the use of the Product, however caused, whether for breach or repudiation of contract, tort, breach of warranty, negligence, or otherwise, whether or not RED HEN SYSTEMS, LLC. or its authorized dealer was advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or for any claim by any other party. Notwithstanding any other provisions of this agreement, RED HEN SYSTEMS, LLC.’s total liability to USER arising from or in relation to this agreement for the Product shall be limited to the total payments to RED HEN SYSTEMS, LLC. be liable for the cost of procurement of substitute goods. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so such exclusions may not apply to USER.
Red Hen Systems, LLC